Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Take 5 With...Kara Norvilas


Take 5...With Mrs. Kara Norvilas - PES - 1st Grade Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?  My favorite color is pink.


2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work? Several times, students have told me that their dog ate their homework. I believe this because my family used to have a dog who ate everything!   

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?  Not sure about my favorite tv show. I like to watch the news. I also enjoy watching Chicago Fire. I like to watch sports. I love watching the Chicago Bears, Chicago Bulls, and Chicago Blackhawks games.

4) Do you like something sweet or salty? I usually like sweet snacks. My favorite is Reese's Peanut Butter cups. Yum! 

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  If I could go on a trip anywhere, I would go to Alaska. I love the outdoors. I would love to see a moose!