Thursday, May 28, 2015

Take 5 With...Kathy Davis


This concludes the "Take 5" Segment for this year.  
I want to thank the staff that participated and hope you have enjoyed this segment!  KD~ 

Take 5...With Kathy Davis - PES - Principal

 1) What is your favorite color?  I grew up with two brothers who are colored deficient and now have two sons that are color deficient as well.  I have a particular appreciation for colors and have a hard time picking just one since I have spent my younger years describing colors to my brothers and now do it as a mother.  I would have to say that all of them are my favorite.

2) The funniest/creative excuse a child has given for not doing their school work?  My little brother puked on it.....I told him I was glad he decided not to do it.

3) What is your favorite television show and/or book?  Any show on Food Network and The Sing Off.  My favorite book is any that I am reading to or with my kids.

4) Do you like something sweet or something salty? Sweet + Salty=Mmmmm

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, expenses paid, where would you go? Anywhere as long as I am with my family.