Thursday, October 8, 2015

Take 5 With...Jill Ostby


Take 5 With...Jill Ostby
Job Title: 4th Grade Teacher
School: PIC
1) What was the best present you ever received when you were a kid? 
  I was 16 actually (still a kid, I guess).  My Dad bought a 1971 Triumph Spitfire so I could have a car in HS.  

2) What is your favorite season and what do you like about it? 
 Fall is my favorite season.  My birthday is at the end of October and I love the cooler weather after the hot summer!
3) If you had to pick one... would you sing or dance in public?  
I would sing in public.  I taught kindergarten for 23 years and had to sing everyday with them.
4) What is your favorite band/singer? 

I love country music.  I have many favorite artists. Kenny, Toby, ZBB, Eli Whitney Band, Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan.  I like the newer country, not the old classics.
5) Something memorable a student once said to you about your hair/clothes or their own hair/clothes?  
 A kindergartner commented that I was wearing the same dress that I had worn previously.  I told her, "Yes, I wear clothes more than once."