Thursday, October 1, 2015

Take 5 With...Kim Blair


Take 5 With...Kim Blair
Job Title: Preschool Teacher
School: CS
1) What was the best present you ever received when you were a kid? 
 I would have to say it was my Cabbage Patch Kid. I wanted one for so long and I was so excited when I opened it.  
2) What is your favorite season and what do you like about it? 
My favorite season is fall. I love when the air gets crisp and the beautiful colors the leaves turn.  It can change your whole outlook on things just seeing how beautiful the world can be. 
3) If you had to pick one... would you sing or dance in public? 
 This is a tough one.  I have no talent for either.  I have actually had preschools ask me not to sing in class :).

4) What is your favorite band/singer?

Peter Gabriel has to be my all time favorite.  I grew up listening to his music.  
The music brings back so many memories from childhood.  

5) Something memorable a student once said to you about your hair/clothes or their own hair/clothes? 

I guess the most memorable thing a student once said was to ask me why I was wearing men's shoes to school.  I was wearing a pair of Dansko clogs.