Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Take 5 With...Sue Justus


Take 5...With Sue Justus - PIC - Music & Art Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?   orange

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work?"I had to save my strength to do my regular homework"  (why music homework wasn't completed)

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?  My current light reading is the old Georgette Heyer mysteries , current biography is Elizabeth the I, and
one of my 'most' favorite and often read are the Epistles of Peter and James :)

4) Do you like something sweet or salty? Can I pick a combination of the two? ... depends on my mood. :)


5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? Scotland and Ireland.  I have relatives that I would like to meet living there.