Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Take Five With...Lynn Murray


Take 5...With Lynn Murray - PES - Secretary

1) What is your favorite Color?  Today it is blue. Next week it might be coral. I'm like a chameleon.

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work?  A student came to me because his gym shoe had fallen apart. The sole separated from the top. I got out my duct tape and basically re made his shoe.  Good to go!  Then 2 days later he came back in for me to fix the same shoe again.  I got the duct tape out again and told him not to wear the shoes to school again. :)

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book? Harry Potter series. Divergent Series. Hunger Games. Any fiction.  I am always reading. Television...Greys Anatomy, The Voice, Survivor.

4) Do you like something sweet or salty? Anything chocolate

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? Hawaii