Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Take 5...Jaclyn Zywica


Introducing a new segment to get to know faculty members from both PES & PIC. 
Over the course of the school year, a different staff member will be highlighted.
We hope you enjoy!

Take 5....with Jaclyn Zywica - PES 1st Grade Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?  My favorite color(s) are blues, pinks and purples.

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work?  I have not had many creative or funny excuses for students not doing their school work but I did have a student write a note to their parents stating that she did not have to go to school and signed my name with an explanation of "I know this does not look like my handwriting but it is" and then signed my name, incorrectly.  I still have the note today! The parents thought I'd enjoy the humor of the note and I did.

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?  My favorite television show right now would be a three way tie between The Black List, Sleepy Hollow and New Girl. I love reading mysteries.

4) Do you like something sweet or salty?   I prefer something salty.  I can easily pass up sweets for chips and dips!

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  I'd go to Ireland and I'd like to have a tour or the experience of sleeping in a haunted castle.