Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Take 5 With... Jill Ostby


Take 5...With Mrs. Jill Ostby - PIC - 4th Grade Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?  My favorite color is green because it reminds me of the spring and new life.


2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work?  This one is hard to think of.  Hmmm...... I actually did get the "dog ate my homework!"  Guess that's not very creative. Sorry. I find most kids are honest, "I didn't have time."

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?  My favorite show is TLC's 19 Kids and Counting. Love the positive life they lead!

4) Do you like something sweet or salty?  I love something sweet!

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  I would go to Australia.  My sister did live there with her family for 2 years and I should have visited but my daughter was 2 at the time and I didn't want to take her alone on the 18 hour flight (her dad couldn't get the time off of work). 

Mrs. Ostby scores! Extra Credit: Some other facts:  I have a 14 year old daughter who is a JV cheerleader for LW Central and plays the violin. I have a 7 year old who is an ice hockey goalie for the Joliet Jaguars.  And I play the violin!