Thursday, February 11, 2016

Take 5 With...Megan Pilbeam


Take 5 With...Megan Pilbeam
Job Title: Preschool Teacher
School: Connor Shaw

1) What was the best present you ever received when you were a kid?
My parents surprised me with tickets to the Olympic Gymnastic Trials in Boston MA.  What an amazing experience with my parents. :)

2) What is your favorite season and what do you like about it? 
Fall...I love to wear sweats, sweatshirts and tennis shoes.  I also LOVE pumpkin everything especially pie.  

3) If you had to pick one... would you sing or dance in public? 
My first reaction is neither...but then remembered a time at a Fall Fest that Miss Deutsche and I sang and danced for the entire crowd...we got the kids involved otherwise it would not of happened.

4) What is your favorite band/singer?
Since I have two young children at home and I teach preschool...I have to say that Jim Gill is my favorite singer these days!!! :)

5) Something memorable a student once said to you about your hair/clothes or their own hair/clothes?
On a mix and match day...several students commented on how much they LOVED my outfit.  :)