Thursday, April 7, 2016

Take 5 With...Brenda Gallagher


Take 5 With...Brenda Gallagher
Job Title: Physical Education Teacher
School: PES

1) What was the best present you ever received when you were a kid?
 A baseball glove. 

2) What is your favorite season and what do you like about it? 
  I have 2 favorites: Summer is one  because I like to hang out by the pool with family and friends playing pool volleyball and winter is the other because I love to snowmobile.

3) If you had to pick one... would you sing or dance in public?  
  Probably dance but I am not good at either one. So.........I'm sure it wouldn't be pretty!!

4) What is your favorite band/singer? 
 REO Speedwagon

5) Something memorable a student once said to you about your hair/clothes or their own hair/clothes?  
  Nothing really about my hair/clothes but every year at least one student tells me I look like their bus driver.