Thursday, September 17, 2015

Take 5 With...Rachel Graniczny


Welcome to the 1st installment of my favorite segment! 

Take 5 is a little fun the PTO has with our school staff of Pre-K through 5th grade.
Here we go with this year's 5 questions! 

Take 5 With...Rachel Graniczny

Job Title: First Grade Teacher
 
School: PES
 
1) What was the best present you ever received when you were a kid? 
 Roller skates
 
2) What is your favorite season and what do you like about it? 
 Fall...apple orchards, pumpkin patches, leaves falling, Halloween, Thanksgiving, family...fall is the best!
 
3) If you had to pick one... would you sing or dance in public?  
Dance
  
4) What is your favorite band/singer? 
It's hard to choose! I have many favorites, but one of my all time favorite bands is Jimmy Eat World and singers is Jon Foreman.
 
5) Something memorable a student once said to you about your hair/clothes or their own hair/clothes?  
Last year, one of my students felt the need to inform me, while I was teaching, that I had gray hairs coming in "around my ears and on the top of my head". 😳 Thanks buddy. I appreciate your observation skills!