Thursday, December 17, 2015

Take 5 With...Roger Phillips


Take 5 With...Roger Phillips
Job Title: 5th Grade Teacher
School: PIC


1) What was the best present you ever received when you were a kid? 
  The best present I received when I was a kid was having my mom live for nearly 40 years after a breast cancer diagnosis--still going strong by the way.

2) What is your favorite season and what do you like about it? 
 My favorite season is summer because I can go on vacations with my family and spend time with them. It's not so rushed.

3) If you had to pick one... would you sing or dance in public?  
 I would rather sing in public because when I dance, I do the opposite of what everyone does.  Check out the Green Garden Talent Show on YouTube from a few years ago for evidence.  Plus, when I dance, I purse my lips and swing my fists around. 
Not attractive at all.
THE LINK TO THE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjJDDlcJq2w

4) What is your favorite band/singer? 
Right now, I have been listening a lot to the Black Keys and Silversun Pickups.  They are alternative music bands you would hear on Q101.

5) Something memorable a student once said to you about your hair/clothes or their own hair/clothes?  
 Once a student told me about 15 years ago: Hey, Mr. Phillips, did you know you have a big bald spot on the top of your head? That made my day!