Thursday, December 10, 2015

Take 5 With...Kristen Hartsfield


Take 5 With...Kristen Hartsfield
Job Title: 2nd Grade Teacher
School: PES

1) What was the best present you ever received when you were a kid? 
  The best present I ever got was stuffed animals. Yes, I was one of those kids that had so many stuffed animals on my bed that I didn't even fit. I remember setting them all up on the bed and pretending I was on a magic carpet with them. I always was so careful that none of them fell off including myself :)

2) What is your favorite season and what do you like about it? 
 My favorite season is ... Yes it is summer. I love the warm days and sitting in the sun. My favorite thing to do is be outside. It doesn't matter if I am running, bike riding,  hiking, or sitting at a beach. I chose to be outside all the time. The sun and heat makes me happy!

3) If you had to pick one... would you sing or dance in public?  
 If I had to pick either dancing or singing in public I would choose ... well it is really hard to say since those would be my 2 worst talents. I would probably chose the dancing because I could hide behind someone and at least try to keep up. The singing would definitely be noticed. 

4) What is your favorite band/singer? 
  I love all country music. My kids and I started listening to it a couple years ago and now there are so many stations that play it that we can always find a good song on the radio.   We like to roll the windows down and turn it up :)

5) Something memorable a student once said to you about your hair/clothes or their own hair/clothes?  
  I just remember one time a child told me they liked my shirt and I said thank you it was my daughter's, and the look I got when I told them I could wear the same clothes as her was memorable.  Not sure if I should have taken It as a compliment or not :)