Thursday, March 3, 2016

Take 5 With...Teri Zaker


Take 5 With...Teri Zaker
Job Title: 3rd Grade Teacher
School: PES 

1) What was the best present you ever received when you were a kid? 
A puppy for Easter.

2) What is your favorite season and what do you like about it?  
I like them all, but I love throwing on a warm sweater in the fall.

3) If you had to pick one... would you sing or dance in public? 
Dance :) 

4) What is your favorite band/singer?  
After seeing her at the Polar Plunge, I developed the highest respect for Lady Gaga.  Though her music is good, seeing her actions at the Plunge showed me truly that she is an incredible person.

5) Something memorable a student once said to you about your hair/clothes or their own hair/clothes? 
A student asked me, "Why are you wearing glasses today?" I wear glasses almost everyday. ;-)