Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Take 5 With...Amy Devore



Take 5...With Amy Devore - PES - Kindergarten Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?    My favorite colors are turquoise blue and hot pink.

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work?   I don't really give homework very often, but if I do give them something to do, the excuses always is that my mom forgot.  It's always the mom's fault! :)

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?   My favorite tv show is Castle.  My favorite books are the Janet Evanovich's number series with Stephanie Plum, the bounty hunter.

4) Do you like something sweet or salty? I love both!  I love chocolate and chips!

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  Someday I want to go to Australia and travel the Outback.