Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Take 5 with....Bonnie Feenstra


Take 5...With Bonnie Feenstra - PIC - 5th Grade Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?   My favorite color is lime green.

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work? I don't really have anything that comes to mind.

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?  My favorites are NCIS and Blue Bloods.

4) Do you like something sweet or salty? Both -- salty it's definitely potato chips and sweet it's something chocolate.  Oreos are a lifelong staple!

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? I would like to go to Europe.  I would like to go to Holland and see where my ancestors came from.  I would also like to see England with all of its history.