Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Take 5 With...Kristen Hartsfield



Take 5...With Kristen Hartsfield - PES - 2nd Grade Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color? My favorite color is pink.

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work? I really don't have a funny excuse for homework but I had a funny comment made by a preschooler when I was putting a record on to listen to (yes it was a record :) The child looked at me and said Ms. Hartsfield that's the biggest DVD I have seen. 


3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book? I really like to watch the Voice.  I love to hear the judges fight over the contestants.  I think they are really funny. The singers are great also.

4) Do you like something sweet or salty? Well I do have a favorite sweet and if you asked anyone that I have ever taught they would sure know that Ms. Hartsfield is a true lover of ice cream.  Yes I could eat ice cream every night.  I guess that is why I have to run as much as I do.

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  I think I would love to go to Hawaii.  I love to be outside in the sun. I would definitely love to be on the beaches and do any outdoor hiking or exploring that we could.   I would love to be adventurous and go zip lining, parasailing, or water skiing also.