Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Take 5 With...Jeremy Snowden


Take 5...With Jeremy Snowden - PIC - 5th Grade Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?  Blue

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work? I actually had a child tell me he could not do his homework one night because his mom had to get her hair done at  the mall!   But then this year, I also had a child bring in a paper (which was all torn into pieces) with a note from his mom about the old cliché of the dog eating the homework, and how it had finally come true! 

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?  TV show - "Castle"  Book - Any "Alex Cross" book by James Patterson

4) Do you like something sweet or salty?  I like Salty, but my doctor doesn't like me to have either. :)

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  I would love to take a trip to Ireland.  I'd like to see some old ruins of castles up close and personal.