Monday, May 4, 2015

Take Five With...Kelly Rojas



Take 5...With Kelly Rojas - PES - Third Grade Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?  My favorite color is lime green.

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work?  In a past school district I taught in a predominately Hispanic community.  One of my students came to school with his homework incomplete.  When I asked him (in spanish) if he didn't complete it because he didn't understand how to do it, he replied "No, its because in my house we speak only Spanish."   The assignment was math. ;)

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book? My favorite TV shows are "White Collar", "The Middle", "Royal Pains" and anything on the History or Discovery Channel.  I am HUGE into the "Curse of Oak Island" show on the History channel.  Waiting patently for the next season to air.

4) Do you like something sweet or salty? Oooohh....  can I pick both!?!  How about chocolate covered pretzels?!  I love my ice cream, and fudge and ANYTHING pumpkin!

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? There are SOO many!!!  Although it is really not a safe place to visit at the moment, I would like to visit Egypt.  I LOVE History. Reading about historical places are one thing, but SEEING them and walking there is another!  I would also like to visit Easter Island and the Galápagos Islands because I love tortoises! :)