Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Take 5 With...Amy Barger


Take 5...With Amy Barger - PIC - 5th Grade Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?   My favorite color is yellow.  It is bright and makes me happy :).  

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work?  I recently had a student tell me they could not turn in the final draft to a paper because their mom took them shopping too much over the weekend.

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?   My favorite book is The Book Thief.  I was fortunate enough to be able to teach this as a novel study when I worked in 8th grade.  The students really enjoyed it as well.

4) Do you like something sweet or salty? I enjoy a combination of both.

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  This is a hard question.  One of the places I have been wanting to travel to is Hawaii.  If I am lucky next summer I might be going there with my family. It would be awesome if it was all expenses paid :)!