Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Take 5 With...Roger Phillips



Take 5...With Mr. Roger Phillips - PIC - 5th Grade Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?   My favorite color is orange


2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work? The funniest excuse for not doing work was I got food all over it and could not turn it in.    

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?  My favorite tv show right now is "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" because living with a 5 year old and 3 year old, you don't have control of the tv. 

4) Do you like something sweet or salty?  I am a salty person.  

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  My dream vacation is a cruise around the world that stops everywhere, except Antarctica.