Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Take 5 With...Nancy Murray


Take 5...With Nancy Murray - PES - 2nd Grade Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?   Red

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work?  My dog ate my homework. And she did bring in the homework, the dog and a photograph!! It was 12 years ago and I still have the chewed up homework!! I gave her an A on it!!!!

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?   TV show Big Bang theory favorite book I have 4. I have read them all at least 5 times. To Kill Mocking Bird, The Outsiders, The Bridge to Terabithia, and The Help, oh and I love The Cat in The Hat too. 

4) Do you like something sweet or salty? Both. Chocolate covered pretzels are perfect! 

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  Right now.. Germany. My son is stationed there.