Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Take 5 With...Debbie Caza


Take 5...With Debbie Caza - PES - Kindergarten Teacher

1) What is your favorite Color?   My favorite color is purple.

2) What is the funniest or most creative excuse a student has given for not doing their work?  Being as, for my 25 years in Peotone, I have always taught the youngest of our students..... they usually don't have excuses.  They're response is the grunt for "I don't know".

3) What is your favorite TV show and/or book?   Friends would have to be my favorite tv show.  I watch reruns of it every night.

4) Do you like something sweet or salty? Both!  But, I guess if I had to choose one, it would be salty.

5) If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?   I would love to go to Hawaii.  Some day, right?????