Thursday, May 5, 2016

Take 5 With...Kara Norvilas


Take 5 With...Kara Norvilas
Job Title: 1st Grade Teacher
School: PES

1. What was the best present you ever received when you were a kid?  
One year my Grandma bought me a sled. I loved it.  Back then I also loved My Little Ponies and Barbies. 

2. What is your favorite season and what do you like about it?
I like Fall. I love watching football and hockey.  I also like making chili in the Crock pot. It is too hot for chili in the summer. The leaves are beautiful, too.  

3. If you had to pick one... would you sing or dance in public?
I would dance. I love dancing. I am not good at singing. 

4.  What is your favorite band/singer?
Wow, that is a tough question. I really like listening to the radio. I would have to say that I like almost everything that they play on 101.9. 

5.  Something memorable a student once said to you about your hair/clothes or their own hair/clothes?
One time I had morning duty, in the gym to supervise students as they arrive at school before the bell rings, and a Kindergarten student raised her hand frantically. I thought something was wrong with this student. So, I rushed over to talk to her and ask what was wrong. She said, "I just wanted to tell you that I love your hair."