Thursday, May 12, 2016

Take 5 With...Tara Beilke


Take 5 With...Tara Beilke
Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
School: PES

1) What was the best present you ever received when you were a kid?
Big Green Machine - Big Wheel 
2) What is your favorite season and what do you like about it? 
 Spring is my favorite season. There is rebirth and renewal in all things in the spring. I love seeing all of the flowering trees in bloom and the green grass.

3) If you had to pick one... would you sing or dance in public?
Dance 
  
4) What is your favorite band/singer? 
 I don't have any one favorite. A few I enjoy are Beck, Mumford and Sons, Coin, Casting Crowns and Third Day. 

5) Something memorable a student once said to you about your hair/clothes or their own hair/clothes?  
 I have SO many. I wish I would have kept a journal of all of the funny things kids say.  My most memorable would have to be a couple years ago when a student said, "THAT is the BIGGEST pimple I have EVER seen."  Haha. They keep you humble.